Monday, June 22, 2009

My Review of J-41 Dune Sandals - Women's

REI

These J-41 Dune sandals are part sandal, part shoe, but all the way rugged and cute!


Nice, but fall apart

adoryble Houston, TX 6/22/2009

 

3 5

Gift: No

Sizing: Feels true to size

Width: Feels true to width

Pros: Cute, Stylish, Comfortable

Cons: Falls Apart, Needs Break-in

Best Uses: Everyday, Walking, Travel, Barbecues, Going Out, Beach

Describe Yourself: Casual, Conservative, Stylish, Mom

I loved these shoes the moment that I saw them in the store. They are very cute and pretty comfy. However after about 2 weeks of wear, the insole started coming up. Problem is, when the insole comes up, the foam lining tears, and chunks fall off...so if you put the insole back in, it feels really strange and not comfy. I'll be taking these back today, but I'm VERY upset that these didn't work out.

()